Sunday, November 2, 2014

First Craft Show and New Business (no, I'm not quitting my day job)...





A New Adventure Begins!


This weekend, I had a booth at the local Holiday Craft Fair.  I showcased hand-made pillowcases, table runners and MugRugs.  I learned right away that I needed business cards!  I sold pillowcases, took a few custom orders and was inspired (by my neighbor crafters) to open an Etsy shop!  

After toying with a few different names (and trying to find something that wasn't already taken), I decided upon the following: SewMuchMooreInStore.  On Etsy, you have to omit spacing between words.

Come and check out my new store - I have one item featured and will be posting more in the future!  

Here is a custom Pillowcase I did today - I'm really excited about this new adventure!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewMuchMooreInStore

Follow me on Instagram as well!
Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment