Friday, November 14, 2014



Christmas Table Runners!


At my last sew n' sew, we learned how to make these wonderful Christmas Table Runners with a Half Hexagon template.  These came together so simply and I find myself looking forward to making more.

Since my last post, I mentioned opening an Etsy store to showcase the remaining pillowcases from a recent Craft Fair.  I decided to add a couple of the Christmas Table Runners and these seemed to go over pretty well with the Etsy shoppers!


It is supposed to snow tomorrow so I have stocked up on all the notions and fabrics needed for a sewing day on Saturday.  I finished this one on the top left this evening and listed in my shop.  The other two have been shipped to their new owners!

Let me know what you think and check my store to see what new things I add!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewMuchMooreInStore

~N~


   

No comments:

Post a Comment