Thursday, April 28, 2016

Just say YES




The month of April has been a busy one!  
A friend of mine inspired me to say "YES" more often! 




"Yes, I would love to showcase my products in various venues around the metroplex!"  Click Here to find my upcoming events!



"Yes, I would love to customize something just for you!"



"Yes, I would love to make you a Quilt!" 








I get so excited to work with a client and help them choose the fabrics for a custom order.  I love to collaborate with folks on what design or colors to choose for a new Home Decor item.

I have been sharing pictures of my various makes.  You can find these in my store, on my Facebook page and many more on Instagram

I hope to find you at one of my upcoming events!  If you are not local - We can still stay connected!  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Yes is like a door to bigger opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am Inspired by you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete